What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or make a payment.
When contacting us on the phone, we may record your call for training and quality control purposes.
When contacting us from this site you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number as appropriate. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
For placing orders online we require you to use a separate site (online.cdsgroup.co.uk). We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order:
- Our booking site is a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This is then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, It is only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, sensitive private information (social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. This is other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. These updates may on occasion also include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). This enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you would like to delete our cookies from your computer then click here.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate. For example, this may be to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.